ReservoirKB offers detailed analysis of more than 300 fields sorted into three groups: mature fields, new fields (recently put into production), and sanctioned fields (not yet producing). Extensive details are included for producing fields with informational pages about sanctioned fields.
- More than 900 associated reservoirs in the Gulf of Mexico and more than 430 oil and gas fields in the North Sea organized by oil and gas, including black oil, volatile oil, oil rim with gas cap reservoirs and dry gas, condensate, and retrograde gas reservoirs
- An easily navigated map-based interface that allows you to drill down to reservoir and well data
- Reported metrics of recovery factor, peak well rate, recovery per well, reserves, OOIP/GIIP, and drive mechanism
- Search engine that allows for multiple parameters to locate only the data you need
- Ability to download production data into your own worksheets for analysis
- Results parsed by dominant depositional facies type
Gulf of Mexico